Information on the collection of personal data
- We inform you in the following about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are defined as all data pertaining to you personally, e.g., name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
- Controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”) is
3U HOLDING AG
Telephone: +49 (0)6421 999 0
Telefax: +49 (0)6421 999 1222
You can contact our Data Protection Officer as follows:
3U HOLDING AG
Data Protection Officer
- If we use the services of an external provider for individual functions of our offering, or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the processes involved, as per below. In this context, we will also cite the criteria determined for the duration of data retention.
Contact via email
- When you contact us via email, the personal data you provide us with (e.g., name, enquiry, email address, telephone number) will be used for the purpose of responding to your enquiry and stored by us for any eventual queries. We will not pass these data on to third parties without your consent.
- We will retain the data you send us when contacting us until you request us to delete them, revoke your consent to storing them, or if the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g., after processing your request has been completed). Statutory requirements – legal retention periods in particular – remain unaffected.
- These data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR if your request is in the context of fulfilling a contract or for implementing pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective handling of the requests addressed to us (Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR) or on your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR) if this has been solicited.
Collection of personal data on visiting our website
When using the website purely for information, i.e. if you do not register with us or provide us otherwise with information, we will only collect the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the data below which we require for technical reasons to display the website to you and, based on Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR and in accordance with Section 25 German Telecommunications-Telemedia Data Protection Act (TTDSG), to guarantee its stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of your request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Request content (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status cod
- Data volume transmitted
- Website from where the request was initiated
- Operating system and its graphic user interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- In addition to the aforementioned data, our website cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files placed on your hard disk and allocated to the browser you use and by means of which certain information is sent (in this case, by us). Cookies are not able to execute any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. The serve the purpose of making the Internet offering more user friendly and effective overall. The use of these cookies is also based on Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR and 25 Abs. 2 TTDSG.
This website used the following types of cookies whose scope and function are explained in the following:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They include session cookies in particular. These session cookies store a so-called session ID used to allocate the various queries of your browser to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised again if you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a prescribed period that may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
- The lawful basis for using technically necessary cookies to display and facilitate the requisite functions of our website is Section 25 (2) TDDSG and Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest). Inasmuch as we do not use technically necessary cookies for the display and the requisite functions of our website, we will ask for your consent. The lawful basis for using these cookies is Section 25 (1) s.1 TDDSG and Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. a GDPR.
- Most browsers accept cookies automatically. Nevertheless, you can configure your browser not to accept cookies being stored on your computer or to have a message always displayed before a new cookie is set. The complete deactivation of cookies may lead to you not being able to use all the functions of our website, however.
- All the cookies used, the description of legally required information on the individual cookies and the (de)activation of your consent(s) are listed below:
Integration of EQS Group’s share price
We have integrated iFrames (share price display) provided by EQS Group AG, Karlstraße 47, 80333 Munich (“EQS”) into our website.
EQS’s Stock Tool records your IP address in order to display the share price to you using an iFrame. No other customer data, such as browser information, location etc. are requested. The IP address is automatically deleted in cycles after 30 days. No personal data is transmitted to non-EU countries.
The lawful basis for the associated data processing is Art. 6 (1) f. GDPR. The legitimate interest consists in informing our shareholders and interested parties of our share price.
Processing for the settlement of contractual or pre-contractual obligations (Art. 6 (1) lit. b) EU GDPR
The personal data we collect and store are treated confidentially and protected by suitable technical and organisational precautions against loss and changes, as well as against unauthorised access by third parties. Your personal data will be sent encrypted via the Internet. We use SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) for data transfers.
Automated decisions, profiling
We do not carry out automated decisions (including profiling) based on the personal data we collect when you visit our website.
- You have the following rights vis-à-vis ourselves regarding your personal data:
- Right to information (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Write to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR) or deletion (art. 17 GDPR),
- Right to restrict processing (Art 18 GDPR),
- Write to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR), more details under Item 6.
- Write to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
- In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority on the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 GDPR).
Objection against or revocation concerning the processing of your data
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke such consent at any time. Revocation affects the admissibility of processing your personal data once you have notified us of such revocation.
- If we consider the processing of your personal data with regard to a balancing of interest, you can object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary particularly when fulfilling a contract with you, as outlined by us respectively in the following description of the functions. If you choose to object, we would ask you to provide us with the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we do. In the event of your substantiated objection, we will investigate the matter and will either cease to process the data or make adjustments to our processing or demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds based on which we should continue with processing.
You can of course object to the processing of your personal data used for advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details: By post to 3U HOLDING AG, Frauenbergstraße 31–33, 35039 Marburg, Germany.
Alternatively, by telephone: +49 (0)6421 999 0 or via email to: email@example.com